VOICE OF YORUBA
At VoY, our vision is to be the most valued, Yorùbá language live radio outfit that inspires the world to look at the Yorùbá Nation from the perspectives of nationhood while entertaining, informing, and educating our Yorùbá communities.
- Through radio excellence we will broadcast programs, that will promote connections and foster a sense of unity among the Yorùbá people.
- We will maintain a focus for sharing Yoruba music, arts, culture, news, and opinions in the Yoruba language for the purpose of promoting the realization of the sovereign Yorùbá Nation.
- We will serve the Yorùbá people by asserting the Noble Voice of the Yorùbá Nation among the international comity of nations.
- Through our professional excellence, the Yorùbá Voice will be echoed globally.
Ohùn ọmọYorùbá (VoY) is a live radio established by the ÌlànàỌmọOòduà USA Incorporated.
- At VoY Radio, our programsare as accurate, fair, and as complete as possible.
- Our presenters are trained to conduct their work with honesty and respect, and they strive to be both independent and impartial in their efforts.
- Our methods are transparent, and we will be accountable for all we do.
Our Commitments and mantra.
- We hold those who serve and influence the public about the Yoruba Nation to a high standard when we report about their actions.
- We must ask no less of ourselves. Broadcasting is a daily process of painting an ever-truer picture of the world. Every step of this process – from reporting to editing to presenting information with utmost diligence.
- Our Yorùbá presenters are talented,highly educated, and versatile in the use of Yorùbá language. At VoY we know that language is socially constrained. This principle of sociolinguistics is what guides our broadcasts, both as it is performed and as it is perceived.
- We handle announcements and advertisements with moderate charges.
Our Promise to the Audience
- VoY shall be accurate.
- We shall pursue the truth.
- Diligent verification shall be critical to us. VoY shall take great care to ensure that statements of fact in our broadcasts are both correct and in context. In our reporting, we shall rigorously challenge both the claims we encounter and the assumptions we bring.
- We shall devote our resources and our skills to presenting the fullest version of the truth we can deliver, placing the highest value on information we have gathered and verified ourselves.
- We shall not use foul language.
- It is essential that we treat those we interview and report on with scrupulous fairness. Therefore, we shall make every effort to gather responses from those who are the subjects of criticism, unfavorable allegations, or other negative assertions in our presentations.
+1(214) 256 0030
+1443 769 6416